Alpine’s new-look Formula 1 car, the A521, will hit the track for the first time on Wednesday as part of a filming day.
Alpine, which operated as Renault from 2016 through 2020, unveiled its overhauled look on Tuesday, displaying a metallic blue, red and white car, named the A521.
Esteban Ocon will rack up the car’s first laps at Silverstone on Wednesday.
McLaren, Red Bull Racing, AlphaTauri, Alfa Romeo and Williams have already shaken down their 2021 Formula 1 cars.
Conversely reigning World Champions Mercedes have opted against running a shakedown prior to the pre-season test in Bahrain.
Mercedes will instead use one of its filming days on March 16, in between testing and the opening round, at the Bahrain International Circuit.
- 2021 FCS Playoffs Schedule, Predictions, Bracket, Game Times, TV, Lines
- Brewers’ Yelich lands on IL with lower back strain
- Braves’ Kazmar plays in first MLB game since ’08
- Acosta prevails over Foggia to win Portuguese Moto3 encounter at the death
- Formula 1 announces 10-year Miami Grand Prix deal
- 2022 NFL Draft: Top 32 Pro Prospects First Look
- Oilers’ growth an extension of McDavid, Draisaitl’s own on-ice transformation
- The Rock & His Wife Purchase New Multi-Million Dollar Mansion
- Sami Zayn Reveals New T-Shirt For Charity, ROH’s 500th Episode & More
- Twins-Angels games PPD due to COVID concerns