Weird trades are fun and the Elvis Andrus–Khris Davis trade is definitely fun in a weird sort of way. After all, it’s pretty amazing that the Texas Rangers were able to trade Andrus and the Oakland A’s were able to trade Davis, given they were two of the worst players in the majors in 2020 and made a lot of money while being so. As you might expect, money plays a part of this deal.
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match