Legal sources in Yucatan told ESPN that Arozarena was released from all charges when he reached an agreement with his former partner, who decided not to take legal action against the Rays player.
A hearing scheduled for Thursday in Yucatan was suspended.
The Rays had said Tuesday that they were aware of the reports that Arozarena had been detained.
Arozarena hit .377 with 10 home runs and 14 RBIs in 20 postseason games for Tampa Bay. He was named MVP of the American League Championship Series.
- Tanaka returns to Japan after 7 years with Yanks
- Grading the Yankees’ offseason? All depends on whom you ask
- McLaren sets launch date for Mercedes-powered MCL35M
- Kansas vs TCU Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Houston vs Tulane Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- Gonzaga vs San Diego Prediction, College Basketball Game Preview
- WALTER Coming To NXT Shortly?, AEW Extra Appears On NXT, More
- Karrion Kross To Feud With Santos Escobar?, WWE NXT Main Event Highlights
- SEC Football Schedule 2021 Composite, Top Games To Watch Each Week
- Canucks’ Elias Pettersson appears to rediscover confidence after slow start