Clevinger left a Sept. 23 start after one inning with an arm injury and has not appeared in a game since.
The Padres were without Clevinger and Dinelson Lamet in their NL Wild Card Series win over the St. Louis Cardinals. Rookie manager Jayce Tingler made it work, though, as the Padres became the first team in baseball history to use eight or more pitchers in three straight postseason games.
Clevinger had fallen out of favor with the Indians after he and teammate Zach Plesac broke curfew during a road trip in Chicago. Teammates accused Clevinger of lying to them and criticized him during a meeting, after which he and Plesac were demoted.
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election