Bradley was not re-signed by the Cincinnati Reds after he was acquired in a midseason trade with the Arizona Diamondbacks. The right-hander pitched well in his six regular-season appearances with Cincinnati, giving up just one run over 7⅔ innings. He allowed the deciding run in Game 1 of the team’s National League wild-card series against the Braves, which Atlanta won 1-0 in 13 innings.
Overall, he was 2-0 with a 2.95 ERA with 18 strikeouts in 16 appearances between the two teams. He entered the majors as a starter with the Diamondbacks, starting 26 games in 2016, before moving to the bullpen the following seasons. He has 28 career saves and a 3.91 ERA in 255 appearances since entering the majors in 2015.
The agreement between the Phillies and Bradley was first reported by Sportsnet.
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father