Rodriguez, 27, had been eligible for arbitration. Tuesday is the deadline for teams to tender contracts to arbitration-eligible players.
He did not pitch last season after testing positive for COVID-19 in July and later developing myocarditis, a heart condition associated with the disease.
In 2019, Rodriguez went 19-6 with a 3.81 ERA in 34 starts.
He is scheduled to become a free agent after the 2021 season.
USA Today Sports first reported news of the deal.
ESPN’s Buster Olney contributed to this report.
- Winward Racing fields two cars in DTM for Auer, Ellis
- Di Resta spearheads three-car United Autosports Le Mans entry
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Meet the woman behind CFL.ca
- Omega Defeats Moxley In An Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch To Retain AEW World Title
- Sting & Darby Allin Defeat Brian Cage & Ricky Starks In A Street Fight Match At Revolution
- Ladder Match Highlights, Ethan Page Makes AEW Debut
- Russell wary Ferrari engine gains will aid backmarker rivals
- Hangman Page Defeats Matt Hardy In Q1 Earnings Match At Revolution (Highlights)
- Kyle Larson wins at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Coyne Schofield on fire, Roque steals show again on Secret Dream Gap Tour