The former Cy Young Award winner will start Game 1 for the third consecutive series for the Rays, who beat the New York Yankees 2-1 in Game 5 on Friday to advance.
Snell last pitched Monday in a 9-3 loss to the Yankees in Game 1, giving up four runs on six hits in five innings. He had four strikeouts and two walks.
Overall, Snell was 4-2 during the 2020 regular season, with a 3.24 ERA and 63 strikeouts.
The Astros have yet to name their starter for Game 1.
- Bagnaia sure Quartararo “will be back and strong”
- Perez on top as track limits thwart Verstappen, Hamilton
- Washington vs Green Bay Prediction, Game Preview
- Mercedes ‘lost some ground’ after strong start at COTA
- Zarco tops wet Misano FP3 as Quartararo, Bagnaia to contest Q1
- Love them or hate them, the Astros are really this good
- West Virginia vs TCU Prediction, Game Preview
- San Diego State vs Air Force Prediction, Game Preview
- New Mexico vs Wyoming Prediction, Game Preview
- NC State vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview