The former Cy Young Award winner will start Game 1 for the third consecutive series for the Rays, who beat the New York Yankees 2-1 in Game 5 on Friday to advance.
Snell last pitched Monday in a 9-3 loss to the Yankees in Game 1, giving up four runs on six hits in five innings. He had four strikeouts and two walks.
Overall, Snell was 4-2 during the 2020 regular season, with a 3.24 ERA and 63 strikeouts.
The Astros have yet to name their starter for Game 1.
- Ric Flair & Tony Schiavone Pay Tribute To The Late Jim Crockett Jr.
- PHOTOS: Parker Boudreaux Training With Eva Marie
- O’Leary: Bruno Labelle is ready for his pro future
- Vettel gets first Aston Martin run at Silverstone shakedown
- Bahrain GP open to vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered fans
- NHL Power Rankings: Time To Step Up Edition
- Hurry Hard: Building a perfect CFL curling team
- Brad Treliving laments ‘inconsistent’ Flames amid trying season
- Feature: Mr. Le Mans opens up – Tom Kristensen on his book, career and ‘Le Mans superstition’
- Aitken stays on as Williams reserve driver for 2021