The Mets announced the one-year contract Friday. The 25-year-old will get $750,000 in the majors and $195,000 in the minors.
The 6-foot-7 McWilliams was in Tampa Bay‘s 60-player pool this year, He is 30-35 with a 3.85 ERA in his career, making 94 starts and 15 relief appearances.
McWilliams pitched in the Philadelphia and Arizona systems before making it to Triple-A with Tampa Bay in 2019.
- Houston Texans vs Detroit Lions Prediction, Game Preview
- New Mexico vs Utah State Prediction, Game Preview
- TCU vs Kansas Prediction, Game Preview
- Wainwright uncertain of his future with Cardinals
- Reds ship Stephenson to Rockies in 4-player deal
- Kansas State vs Baylor Prediction, Game Preview
- The Bella Twins Say They Have One Last Run In Them, Want The Women’s Tag-Team Titles
- Miro Comments On The Undertaker’s Retirement, Getting The Chance To Work With Him
- Cowboys vs. The Washington Football Team: How to watch online, live stream info, game time, TV channel
- NFL Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 12