Duvall will be ineligible for the World Series if the Braves advance past the Dodgers.
Braves manager Brian Snitker said Monday that Duvall “popped that thing pretty good,” when discussing the injury, and acknowledged he did not “expect the outcome will be good.”
The switch-hitting Camargo batted just .200 in 35 games this season but has been a versatile player for the Braves, having played right field, left field and all four infield positions at some point since the start of 2019.
Duvall had 16 home runs this season, tied for third most in the NL, but was just 2-for-20 in the playoffs this year. He was replaced Monday by 21-year-old outfield prospect Cristian Pache.
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction, Game Preview
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs New York Giants Prediction, Game Preview
- Verstappen never found rhythm during ‘very tricky’ qualifying
- Hamilton: Fastest Q3 lap at Imola was pretty poor
- Landry: Taking a trip to CFL Town on Halloween
- Best of Halloween: Spooks and scares from across sports world
- WWE Applies To Trademark More NXT UK Stars Ring Names
- Bobby Lashley Responds To Sami Zayn Saying Intercontinental Title Is Better Than United States Championship
- Predicted Liverpool starting line-up vs West Ham I Tv info I Live stream
- The New York Islanders’ Dynasty-era Softball Team