“There’s nothing new, nothing to add,” manager Craig Counsell said. “That’s what it is. We’ll take a couple more days without baseball activities and see where that leaves us.”
The move was retroactive to April 14. The Brewers announced Yelich’s injury as a lower back strain.
Milwaukee filled Yelich’s spot on the roster by recalling right-handed reliever Eric Yardley from the organization’s alternate training site in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Yelich, the 2018 NL MVP, is hitting .333 with no home runs and 1 RBI.
“We’ll just have to fill in around them until those guys get back. We’re not expecting this to be long term,” Counsell said.
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages
- Boone: Yankees have 7 COVID positives on staff