Los Angeles Dodgers star Cody Bellinger is day-to-day after tests on his injured calf showed no structural damage or fractures, manager Dave Roberts said after Tuesday night’s 5-1 win over the Oakland Athletics.
Bellinger was unavailable Tuesday and will also miss Wednesday’s game, according to Roberts, who added that he wasn’t sure whether Bellinger would land on the injured list.
“There’s still obviously residual soreness, so I don’t know what we’re going to do as far as IL, no IL,” Roberts said. “I think we’re in a decent spot, but even with that, I just don’t know when the return will be.”
Bellinger was hurt when he was spiked by A’s reliever Reymin Guduan on Monday while beating out an infield single in the ninth inning.
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21