The procedure was performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache, according to the Dodgers, who said Bellinger will start rehabbing in Arizona next week and should be ready for spring training.
Bellinger’s shoulder popped out of place when he bashed forearms in celebration with teammate Kike Hernandez after hitting a seventh-inning home run — one of four he hit during the postseason — in the Dodgers’ 4-3, series-clinching win against the Atlanta Braves.
Bellinger, 25, said team doctors popped it back into place “real quick” and he returned to center field to finish the game. He did not miss any games and played in the World Series as the Dodgers won the championship against the Tampa Bay Rays.
He hit 12 home runs this season, finishing with a .239 batting average and 30 RBIs.
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election