The time has finally come: the week when you realize that Halloween is upon us, but you’ve been too busy making gains in the gym to even think about putting effort into a costume. Maybe you’ve had a few fleeting thoughts—if that—about how you’re going to dress up, and maybe your girlfriend has spent the month begging you to dress as the companion to whatever elaborate costume she’ll be donning when you inevitably end up at a Halloween gathering.
Don’t worry though because we’ve got you covered. We’ve compiled 13 easy Halloween get-ups that can be thrown together in a flash with a few items you probably have lying around your house anyway. You might have to run to the store for a bit of face paint or a quick prop, but these are ideas that will impress all the ghouls and goblins at your spooky bash.
- Sources: Mariners calling up touted RHP Gilbert
- Boone: Yanks have 7 COVID positives on staff
- Maria Kanellis Gives High Praise To Quinn McKay, Talks LuFisto Coming To ROH
- WWE NXT Viewership For 5/11/21
- Syracuse Orange: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- O’Leary: TSN’s Duane Forde w/ some East-West context
- Canucks taking risk with Green despite steering ship through turbulent year
- Pirelli concludes 18-inch tyre test from Barcelona
- Tre Ford, Adam Machart lead 2021 East-West Bowl roster recognitions
- Sabres GM addresses Eichel injury, says captain hasn’t requested trade