One of the biggest concerns of people with diabetes is learning to control their blood sugar. Food plays a huge part of doing so. Certain foods can help keep your blood sugar at consistent levels, while others can cause it to drop or skyrocket.
When you’re living with diabetes, knowing which foods to include in your diet can help keep blood sugar under better control. But with so much misinformation out there, it can be tricky to know what’s fact and what’s fiction.
Here’s a list of the top 10 foods to control blood sugar.
- Sadek, ex-Giants catcher, dies at 74 after illness
- Joey Janela To Face NXT Talent, Timothy Thatcher Remains Undefeated In The ‘Fight Pit’
- MJF & Chris Jericho Looking For The AEW Tag-Team Championships + Post-Game Show
- CFN 2021 ACC Football Rankings: Pre-Spring
- Canucks squeak past Canadiens in shootout thriller
- Oilers happy to bore Maple Leafs to death in perfect road win
- Sources: Twins adding veteran Happ to rotation
- Ricciardo hopes F1 can learn from Tennis Open
- Riders release receiver Kenny Stafford
- Davis returns to Royals on minor league contract