Team Liquid has announced that mid laner Nicolaj “Jensen” Jensen has signed a three-year extension with the organization.
The news of Jensen’s re-signing was first reported on October 27 by Travis Gafford, with a contract value of $4.2 million across the three year deal.
Jensen has been with Team Liquid since the 2019 season, where the team won both splits and made it to the finals of the Mid-Season Invitational.
Team Liquid qualified for the 2020 League of Legends World championships. Despite going 3-3 in groups after advancing through the play-in stage, they failed to qualify for the knockout rounds.
ESPN’s Jacob Wolf has reported that Team Liquid is also nearing a multi-year seven-figure deal with former Origen top laner Barney “Alphari” Morris.
The League of Legends free agency period begins on November 16 at 7 p.m. ET.
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H
- Sportsnet announces Stanley Cup Playoffs first round broadcast schedule
- Johnny Bananas Offers His ‘Celebrity Sleepover’ Nutrition Tips
- Joey Logano’s crew chief suspended after Goodyear 400
- Stanley Cup Playoffs Power Rankings: Contender or pretender?
- Ferguson: When draft classes collide
- Mercedes: Hamilton would’ve passed Verstappen without second pit stop
- ‘He’s so fun to watch’: Yankees’ Cole shows he’s an ace for the ages