Team Liquid has announced that mid laner Nicolaj “Jensen” Jensen has signed a three-year extension with the organization.
The news of Jensen’s re-signing was first reported on October 27 by Travis Gafford, with a contract value of $4.2 million across the three year deal.
Jensen has been with Team Liquid since the 2019 season, where the team won both splits and made it to the finals of the Mid-Season Invitational.
Team Liquid qualified for the 2020 League of Legends World championships. Despite going 3-3 in groups after advancing through the play-in stage, they failed to qualify for the knockout rounds.
ESPN’s Jacob Wolf has reported that Team Liquid is also nearing a multi-year seven-figure deal with former Origen top laner Barney “Alphari” Morris.
The League of Legends free agency period begins on November 16 at 7 p.m. ET.
- AEW: TBS Title Tournament Bracket To Be Revealed On Next Week’s Rampage
- Cincinnati vs Detroit Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 6
- Bombers’ defence continues 4th-quarter dominance
- **SPOILERS** For This Year’s Episode Of WWE Tribute To The Troops
- Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Kent State vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Game Preview
- Who’s going to the World Series? Our LCS predictions
- Troy vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview