Team Liquid has announced that mid laner Nicolaj “Jensen” Jensen has signed a three-year extension with the organization.
The news of Jensen’s re-signing was first reported on October 27 by Travis Gafford, with a contract value of $4.2 million across the three year deal.
Jensen has been with Team Liquid since the 2019 season, where the team won both splits and made it to the finals of the Mid-Season Invitational.
Team Liquid qualified for the 2020 League of Legends World championships. Despite going 3-3 in groups after advancing through the play-in stage, they failed to qualify for the knockout rounds.
ESPN’s Jacob Wolf has reported that Team Liquid is also nearing a multi-year seven-figure deal with former Origen top laner Barney “Alphari” Morris.
The League of Legends free agency period begins on November 16 at 7 p.m. ET.
- Booker T Comments On Daniel Bryan & CM Punk Signing With AEW, Nash/Hall
- VIDEO: Watch This Week’s Episode Of AEW Dark
- Lions release DE Chris Casher
- What’s next for Vegas after trading ‘face of the franchise’ Fleury?
- Avalanche have seven-year, $49M offer on table to Landeskog
- Hughes to replace injured Frederick in Hungary at Carlin in FIA F3
- Lions’ o-line working to let Reilly, offence thrive
- Can Red Light Therapy Be the Recovery Tool You Need?
- Texas and Oklahoma Make Formal Request To SEC. This Will Be Fun: Daily Cavalcade
- Video: How do teams develop a Formula 1 car?