CFL.ca Digital’s content series Best in the League presented by Dr. Oetker has returned for a fifth season.
Premiering August 4, some of the CFL’s brightest stars make their case for who is the best of the best are in the Canadian Football League. Players weigh in on who the best quarterback is, best playmaker, pass rusher and trash talker and also debate who has the best hands and is the fastest all around player in the CFL.
Adapting to the current climate, the CFL sought representation from every team as players connected remotely to take part in the discussion. Season 5 of Best in the League, presented by Dr. Oetker includes Receivers Byran Burnham, Kamar Jorden, Greg Ellingson, Brad Sinopoli and Shaq Evans, along with defenders Willie Jefferson, Simoni Lawrence and Henoc Muamba and quarterback Matt Nichols.
Do you agree with the players’ selection? Who do you think is the best quarterback? Have your say below or let us know on Twitter using #CFLBest.
BEST IN THE LEAGUE PRESENTED BY DR. OETKER EPISODE AIR DATES:
Mark your calendars as CFL.ca rolls out its 6-episode Best in the League presented by Dr. Oetker series:
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs