TORONTO — The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have shared their injury report ahead of their game against the Calgary Stampeders on Friday at Tim Hortons Field.
The Tiger-Cats will be without QB Dane Evans for the next 4-6 weeks, coach Orlando Steinauer told reporters on Monday. QB Jeremiah Masoli (ribs) was limited. The team practised without Brandon Banks (ribs) and d-lineman Ted Laurent (ribs, knee). Receivers Bralon Addison and DeVier Posey were limited on Monday but are eligible to come off of the six-game injured list this week.
The Stampeders did not practice on Monday.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle