OTTAWA — The Ottawa REDBLACKS have signed American defensive lineman Davon Coleman, American wide receiver Ryan Davis and American defensive lineman Bryson Young.
Coleman joins the Ottawa REDBLACKS after spending his last three seasons in the CFL, splitting his time with BC, Hamilton and Toronto. In 49 games played between 2017 and 2019 in the CFL, Coleman has recorded 127 defensive tackles, 17 sacks and three interceptions. Before his time in Canada, he has also been a member of the Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bears, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New York Giants.
Davis is the all-time leader at Auburn in career receptions with 178 and 14th in career receiving yards with 1,555. In 2019, Davis was invited to the New England Patriots training camp. He caught three passes for 30 yards with New England in preseason, and has experience in the slot and as a punt returner.
In 49 games played at the college level with the Oregon Ducks, Young has accumulated 73 defensive tackles and one interception. 2019 was a breakout year for the California native. He totaled 56 tackles after a combined 17 the previous three seasons. After his college career, Young signed as an undrafted free agent with the Atlanta Falcons in 2020.
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more