OTTAWA — The Ottawa REDBLACKS have extended the contract of Dominique Davis, keeping the American quarterback in Ottawa through 2021.
The 31-year-old has spent his last two seasons in Ottawa following three years with the Blue Bombers. In his five seasons in the CFL, Davis has a pass completion rate of 63.4% for 2,966 yards and eight touchdowns. Davis has rushed 71 times for 188 yards and scored 12 touchdowns for the REDBLACKS.
Before joining the CFL, Davis spent time on NFL rosters with the Atlanta Falcons and the Indianapolis Colts.
Davis played college football at East Carolina University. He had a 65.9% completion rate for 7,192 yards, and 62 touchdowns while rushing for 14 touchdowns in two seasons.
- Both Teams To Score Tips For Accumulators: Best BTTS Tips Today Thursday 26th May 2022
- Horse Racing Each-way Tip Of The Day | Sandown Tip On Thurs 26th May
- Yanks put slugger Stanton on IL with sore ankle
- Minimum salary, maximum impact: Bozak’s OT goal keeps Blues alive vs. Avs
- WWE RAW Commentator Jimmy Smith Comes To The Defense Of Corey Graves
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Due To Injury, CM Punk/Hangman Page
- Indiana Hoosiers Preview 2022: Season Prediction, Breakdown, Key Games, Players
- Indiana Hoosiers Top 10 Players: College Football Preview 2022
- Rays’ Raley feeling for hometown after shooting
- No matter what the Flames face, Chris Sutter will do his part to help his father