KAMLOOPS — The BC Lions have released American defensive end Chris Casher.
The 27-year-old signed with BC as a free agent in 2020 and signed an extension with the team on Feb. 2, 2021. Casher debuted in the CFL with the Calgary Stampeders in 2019 and had 34 defensive tackles, seven sacks and a forced fumble in 16 games. He spent most of the second half of the 2018 season on the Stamps’ practice roster, after being a final cut in Winnipeg’s camp that year.
The six-foot-four, 257-pound Faulkner product will likely be on GM’s radars this week as teams work to finalize their rosters by Friday’s 10 p.m. ET deadline.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox