EDMONTON — Kevin Brown has been released by the Edmonton Elks.
The move was announced Monday afternoon, as the club moves towards Friday’s CFL roster deadline (10 p.m ET) and the start of the regular season Aug. 7 against the Ottawa REDBLACKS.
Brown was a free agent signing back in February of this year after spending three seasons with Ottawa (2017 to 2019). The 27-year-old had 42 tackles, 13 on special teams and one interception with the REDBLACKS in 2019.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle