TORONTO — The 1981 edition of the Edmonton Football Team has been named the greatest Grey Cup team of all time as decided by TSN.
Edmonton was the one team left after a comprehensive, tournament-style bracket vote. It was part of the CFL’s most significant dynasty under the leadership of Warren Moon and Hugh Campbell.
Earlier this year, Moon and a number of his teammates joined CFL.ca to re-live the 1981 Grey Cup game as part of the Remote Reunion driven by Kubota program.
Watch the entire feature below:
- NHL Trade Tree: How signing Diaz led to Canadiens acquiring Danault
- Milan and Barcelona to Battle for Dutch Defender
- Timea Majorova: The Fit Mom
- Ferrari willing to support engine freeze from 2022
- Morris: New challenges, responsibilities in transition to head coaching
- Ilott closes on Schumacher with emphatic Bahrain pole
- Barcelona Presidential Candidate Vows to Bring Neymar Back to Camp Nou
- Georgia Southern vs Georgia State Prediction, Game Preview
- Florida Atlantic vs Middle Tennessee Prediction, Game Preview
- UTSA vs North Texas Prediction, Game Preview