TORONTO — The 1981 edition of the Edmonton Football Team has been named the greatest Grey Cup team of all time as decided by TSN.
Edmonton was the one team left after a comprehensive, tournament-style bracket vote. It was part of the CFL’s most significant dynasty under the leadership of Warren Moon and Hugh Campbell.
Earlier this year, Moon and a number of his teammates joined CFL.ca to re-live the 1981 Grey Cup game as part of the Remote Reunion driven by Kubota program.
Watch the entire feature below:
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures