EDMONTON — The Edmonton Football Team has signed American wide receiver Kenny Shaw, the team announced on Wednesday.
Shaw entered the league in 2015 with the Toronto Argonauts, where he spent two seasons and led the team in receiving yards with 1,004. He later signed with the Ottawa REDBLACKS (2017) and Saskatchewan Roughriders (2018). Shaw was signed by Edmonton in 2019, but missed the season due to injury.
In 25 career CFL games, the Florida State alumnus has amassed 1,223 yards on 94 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Colorado Avalanche clinch Presidents’ Trophy, West Division title
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match