TORONTO — The Edmonton Elks and Winnipeg Blue Bombers have submitted their first injury reports of the week ahead of their matchup on Saturday night.
For the Elks, defensive lineman Kwaku Boateng (leg) did not participate in Tuesday’s practice.
In Winnipeg, a handful of players did not participate on Tuesday including Andrew Harris (calf), Darvin Adams (shoulder), Nic Demski (hip) and Jackson Jeffcoat (hip). Rasheed Bailey (knee) and Willie Jefferson (ankle) were listed as limited.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle