WINNIPEG — The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed national linebacker Nakas Onyeka.
The 26-year-old had signed with Saskatchewan in May of 2020 after spending the past three seasons with Toronto. The Riders released him on July 20 as part of their first round of training camp cuts.
Onyeka has 30 special teams tackles and 14 defensive tackles in 36 career games, along with two sacks and a forced fumble.
Earlier on Saturday, the Bombers released national receiver Macho Bockru.
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle