TORONTO — The Toronto Argonauts announced six more cuts on Wednesday, as training camps wind down across the league.
Sinkfield, 30, is a four-year vet that started his CFL career with the Argos in 2014. He’s spent time with Hamilton and BC, while exploring NFL options in between. Over 36 career games, he’s made 108 catches for 1,592 yards and 10 touchdowns.
Football fans will know Ollie from the Neftlix show Last Chance U. From East Mississippi Community College to Nicholls State, Ollie landed himself an opportunity with the Oakland Raiders for a training camp stay in 2019. After that didn’t work out, the Argos signed him in January of 2020.
Teams have until Friday at 10 p.m. ET to finalize their rosters.
- Virginia vs Miami Prediction, Game Preview
- Umpire explains wild play in 9th in Cards-Cubs
- Matthew Tkachuk hopes to return to top form for Flames
- Big E. Comments On Competition Forcing WWE To Step Up Their Game, More
- Jeff Jarrett Comments On TNA Wrestling Going Head-To-Head With WWE RAW, More
- Think, Know, Believe After Week 4: College Football Daily Cavalcade
- Start vs. Sit: Building around a solid running game
- Try These 7 Essential Tips To Run A Smarter Marathon
- Morgan Rielly condemns Denyskin’s racist taunt: ‘There has to be action’
- With AL Central crown in hand, the real challenge begins for Tony La Russa and the White Sox