The Montreal Alouettes are looking to the future and in it, they’ll be flying in style.
The team announced on Thursday morning that it’s signed a 10-year deal with Nolinor Aviation, keeping the company as the team’s official charter flight partner. Most impressive in this deal is the Boeing 737 plane that is decked out in the Alouettes’ logo and blue and red colours.
You can check out the customization process in the Als’ tweet below.
Which team is the only team in the league to have its personalized plane? Yup, your Alouettes…thanks to @nolinoraviation, who will remain the club's official charter flight partner for the next 10 years!
More details here https://t.co/GTaUY00PQb pic.twitter.com/7dIfIpKl7n
— Alouettes de Montréal (@MTLAlouettes) October 8, 2020
- 2021 FCS Playoffs Schedule, Predictions, Bracket, Game Times, TV, Lines
- Brewers’ Yelich lands on IL with lower back strain
- Braves’ Kazmar plays in first MLB game since ’08
- Acosta prevails over Foggia to win Portuguese Moto3 encounter at the death
- Formula 1 announces 10-year Miami Grand Prix deal
- 2022 NFL Draft: Top 32 Pro Prospects First Look
- Oilers’ growth an extension of McDavid, Draisaitl’s own on-ice transformation
- The Rock & His Wife Purchase New Multi-Million Dollar Mansion
- Sami Zayn Reveals New T-Shirt For Charity, ROH’s 500th Episode & More
- Twins-Angels games PPD due to COVID concerns