The Montreal Alouettes are looking to the future and in it, they’ll be flying in style.
The team announced on Thursday morning that it’s signed a 10-year deal with Nolinor Aviation, keeping the company as the team’s official charter flight partner. Most impressive in this deal is the Boeing 737 plane that is decked out in the Alouettes’ logo and blue and red colours.
You can check out the customization process in the Als’ tweet below.
Which team is the only team in the league to have its personalized plane? Yup, your Alouettes…thanks to @nolinoraviation, who will remain the club's official charter flight partner for the next 10 years!
More details here https://t.co/GTaUY00PQb pic.twitter.com/7dIfIpKl7n
— Alouettes de Montréal (@MTLAlouettes) October 8, 2020
- Passan: Game 3 win proof Walker Buehler is baseball’s reigning October ace
- IMSA sets LMP3 driver line-up rules ahead of 2021 debut
- Bottas completes practice sweep as Gasly impresses
- Adrian raves about Liverpool teammate Fabinho
- Green Bay Packers vs Houston Texans Prediction, Game Preview
- Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals Prediction, Game Preview
- Bucs DT knew of deal before playing with Jets
- Big weekend for Juventus and AC Milan in Serie A title race
- Bucs adding Antonio Brown all about maximizing Tom Brady’s window
- Bayley Claims Advertisement For Her Match With Sasha Is “False Advertisement”