The Montreal Alouettes are looking to the future and in it, they’ll be flying in style.
The team announced on Thursday morning that it’s signed a 10-year deal with Nolinor Aviation, keeping the company as the team’s official charter flight partner. Most impressive in this deal is the Boeing 737 plane that is decked out in the Alouettes’ logo and blue and red colours.
You can check out the customization process in the Als’ tweet below.
Which team is the only team in the league to have its personalized plane? Yup, your Alouettes…thanks to @nolinoraviation, who will remain the club's official charter flight partner for the next 10 years!
More details here https://t.co/GTaUY00PQb pic.twitter.com/7dIfIpKl7n
— Alouettes de Montréal (@MTLAlouettes) October 8, 2020
- Red Bull officially requests review of Hamilton’s Silverstone penalty
- Yankees deal 2 prospects for Pirates RHP Holmes
- Maddon on Shohei MVP talk: ‘It’s not even close’
- Bombers to unveil Grey Cup banner at home opener
- Saudi Arabia keen to alleviate human rights concerns
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Reacts To His Win Over Keith Lee, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE RAW News – Alexa Bliss/Lilly-lution Shenanigans, Reginald Retains 24/7 Championship
- Jets 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues
- A’s acquire Chafin from Cubs for 2 minor leaguers
- MLB trade deadline tracker: A star outfielder on the Yankees’ radar, plus our latest buzz