MONTREAL — The Montreal Alouettes have signed American defensive back Prince Charles Iworah.
Iworah (five-foot 11, 193 pounds) was drafted in the seventh-round by the San Francisco 49ers following his collegiate career with the University of Western Kentucky Hilltopers. During his senior season, he amassed 42 tackles and four interceptions, on top of knocking down 11 passes in 13 games.
The 28-year-old Nashville, TN native was also a member of the Kansas City Chiefs, Washington Football Team and Atlanta Falcons. Originally a running back, Iworah was converted to the defensive back position while at Western Kentucky. In 2020, he was a member of the XFL’s ninth team, comprised of players that would continue to practice and be ready in the event that another team in the league needed reinforcements.
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21