MONTREAL — The Montreal Alouettes have come to terms on a contract with National receiver Natey Adjei.
A third-round pick in the 2013 CFL Draft, Adjei has spent six seasons in the CFL, split between the Toronto Argonauts and Edmonton Football Team.
Adjei had his most productive season in 2019, making 58 catches for 534 yards and adding two majors in 18 games with Edmonton.
The Toronto, ON native began his career with the Toronto Argonauts in 2014 before moving to Edmonton in 2016. He will be playing his seventh season in 2021.
In 98 career games, he amassed 925 yards and four touchdowns on 97 catches.
The Alouettes also announced that they have signed defensive back Prince Smith and quarterback Chris Robison.
- Chris Jericho Injured During Blood & Guts Match, Status For AEW’s Double or Nothing
- The Updated Card For Impact Wrestling’s Under Siege PPV Event
- Pac-12 Expansion: What Schools Should The Conference Target?
- Landry: Anti-rouge? Maybe you’ve missed the point
- Brawn expects field to spread under new 2022 regulations
- Argos land three 2021 picks, one from 2020 class
- Kentucky Wildcats: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- MLB Power Rankings: Who passed the Dodgers for our No. 1 spot?
- PHOTO: WWE Releases Special Poster For Top WrestleMania Backlash Match
- Steve Austin Gives His Thoughts On Triple H