WKU vs FIU prediction and game preview.
WKU vs FIU Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 21
Game Time: 2:00 ET
Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium, Bowling Green, KY
WKU (3-6) vs FIU (0-4) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why FIU Will Win
WKU really, really, really doesn’t score.
The Hilltoppers were struggling through the first part of the season just to get to 20 yards, but they did it in the first three games, but that looks like Christmas after the last six games.
Try this out. WKU scored 67 points total in its last six games. Kent State scored 69 points in its win over Akron on Tuesday night.
There’s little running game, no real passing attack, and there aren’t enough third down conversions to keep things moving. Throw in the giveaways, and FIU has a shot to stay in this game through the full 60 minutes, because …
Why WKU Will Win
It’s not like FIU is blowing off anyone’s doors with its offense, either.
It was able to hang around with Liberty and bring a good fight in the 36-34 loss, but it lost to Jacksonville State – FIU is the only FBS team to lose to an FCS team – 19-10, and managed just 19 points in last week’s loss to FAU.
WKU might not score, but the defense is doing a nice job at at least keeping games alive by allowing ten points or fewer in three of the last four games – the team has a game right at its own size.
What’s Going To Happen
WKU might not have an offense, but it’s generally part of a grand design that revolves around one of the best defenses in Conference USA. The pass defense is the best in the league, and FIU doesn’t have the ground attack to get anything going consistently.
WKU vs FIU Prediction, Line
WKU 17, FIU 10
Bet on WKU vs FIU with BetMGM
WKU -7.5, o/u: 43
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 1.5
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- College Football Playoff Rankings Reactions: 5 Things We Learned (The REALLY Big Whiff)
- Jordynne Grace’s Tag Team Partner Revealed, Knockouts Tag Title Tournament
- R-Truth Sets New Championship Milestone Record, JBL To Appear On The Bump
- What Would The College Football Playoff, New Year’s Six Bowls Be After First CFP Rankings?
- O’Leary: Talking DIS Racial Justice Roundtable with Donnovan Bennett
- College Football Playoff Rankings: Alabama No. 1 In First CFP Top 25
- Big Ten Predictions, Schedule, Game Previews, Lines, TV: Week 13
- Hockey world pays tribute to Indigenous NHL pioneer Fred Sasakamoose
- HOF manager Lasorda’s condition improves
- Rays’ Arozarena detained in Yucatan state