WKU vs Chattanooga prediction and game preview.
WKU vs Chattanooga Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 24
Game Time: 4:00 ET
Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T Smith Stadium, Bowling Green, KY
WKU (1-4) vs Chattanooga (0-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Chattanooga Will Win
The Mocs finally get their season going after the first five games were whacked.
You want motivation? This is it this season for a team that would’ve come into the season with real live hopes of doing something big in the SoCon. This is the team’s one game.
The offensive line might not be jelled, but the running game should be good out of the gate, the defense gets back enough in the back seven to be active again.
The Mocs were fantastic at taking the ball away last year, and now they get a WKU team that can’t hang on to the ball lately – turning it over seven times in the last two games – and can’t score.
Why WKU Will Win
The team is way over due for a little luck.
The pass defense has been great, the offensive line has been okay in pass protection, and until dealing with Marshall and UAB, the team was right there in each of the first three games. It has to start converting more third down tries, and that starts this week.
Chattanooga might have a good defense that forces mistakes, but the run defense that was so bad last year at times isn’t going to be better right away. Don’t worry about any sort of a pass rush – there wasn’t any pressure from last year’s D.
This is the game to finally get the O going for WKU, but …
What’s Going To Happen
Getting points out of this Hilltopper team is like pulling teeth. It’s all about the running game – it hasn’t been able to do it.
This week, WKU won’t get too crazy. The running game will work, that will lead to easier third down chances, and it’ll all mean a relatively easy win for a team that hasn’t had a whole lot of fun. This week, the D will be good enough to make up for three turnovers from the O.
Chattanooga vs WKU Prediction, Line
WKU 34, Chattanooga 17
Bet on Chattanooga vs WKU with BetMGM
No Line, o/u: No Line
Must See Rating: 1
5: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
1: Hubie Halloween
- Goldberg Set To Appear On “After The Bell”, Women’s Royal Rumble Roundtable
- 2021 Georgia Football Schedule: Analysis, Best and Worst Case Scenarios
- Sources: Jays nearing trade for Mets LHP Matz
- Cody Rhodes Responds To Shaquille O’Neal, AEW Revolution – Full Details
- 2021 Kentucky Football Schedule: Analysis, Best and Worst Case Scenarios
- 2021 Missouri Football Schedule: Analysis, Best and Worst Case Scenarios
- 2021 South Carolina Gamecocks Football Schedule: Analysis, Best and Worst Case Scenarios
- Campos Racing boss, Adrian Campos, dies aged 60
- Aaron procession drives through site of 715th HR
- 2021 Texas A&M Football Schedule: Analysis, Best and Worst Case Scenarios