Western Michigan vs Central Michigan prediction and game preview.
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Broadcast
Date: Wednesday, November 18
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium, Mountain Pleasant, MI
Western Michigan (2-0) vs Central Michigan (2-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Western Michigan Will Win
The passing game has been terrific so far.
Kaleb Eleby has hit 71% of his passes for 546 yards and six touchdowns – three in each of the two games – with two touchdown dashes. Central Michigan hasn’t faced anyone with a decent passing game, and while the secondary has been fine, it’s about to get hit hard.
Western Michigan has the defensive front to consistently be accurate in the backfield, the offensive line is giving Eleby and company a whole lot of time to work, and the O has yet to turn the ball over.
Why Central Michigan Will Win
The Chippewa defense – again, it hasn’t played any high-powered offenses – has been brilliant on third downs, holding Ohio and Northern Illinois to six conversions in 26 chances.
Overall, the D is the best in the MAC in yards allowed and scoring, and it’s getting the job done with takeaways, a ton of stops against the run in key spots, and just enough of a grinding running game to keep things moving.
What’s Going To Happen
Central Michigan is well coached, it’s playing well, and it has a decent talent base that’s only going to get better with more experience. However, Western Michigan has the all-around skill and scheme to push Buffalo for the honor as the MAC’s top team.
WMU has beaten CMU twice in a row and five times in the last six. The Bronco offense will be just efficient enough in the second half on the road to survive a fun, spirited fight.
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Prediction, Line
Western Michigan 34, Central Michigan 30
Bet on WMU vs CMU with BetMGM
Central Michigan -2, o/u: 60.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- Night of 11 aces: Bieber-Giolito doesn’t disappoint; Snell falls apart
- Contreras lets bat talk against Brewers after HBP
- Andrade’s First Post-WWE Appearance Revealed – Details
- Taz Upset With WWE’s Snub Of Him After 24th Anniversary Of ECW Barely Legal Tweet
- Maple Leafs’ Rittich impresses under challenging circumstances
- Flames’ Lucic turns back clock with complete performance in 1,000th game
- NFL Draft Safety Rankings 2021: From The College Perspective
- Representing Finland in CFL would be ‘a dream come true’ for Mulumba
- Duffy latest Cub to hit COVID related injured list
- Cleveland’s Chang shows racist msgs. after error