Western Michigan vs Central Michigan prediction and game preview.
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Broadcast
Date: Wednesday, November 18
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium, Mountain Pleasant, MI
Western Michigan (2-0) vs Central Michigan (2-0) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Western Michigan Will Win
The passing game has been terrific so far.
Kaleb Eleby has hit 71% of his passes for 546 yards and six touchdowns – three in each of the two games – with two touchdown dashes. Central Michigan hasn’t faced anyone with a decent passing game, and while the secondary has been fine, it’s about to get hit hard.
Western Michigan has the defensive front to consistently be accurate in the backfield, the offensive line is giving Eleby and company a whole lot of time to work, and the O has yet to turn the ball over.
Why Central Michigan Will Win
The Chippewa defense – again, it hasn’t played any high-powered offenses – has been brilliant on third downs, holding Ohio and Northern Illinois to six conversions in 26 chances.
Overall, the D is the best in the MAC in yards allowed and scoring, and it’s getting the job done with takeaways, a ton of stops against the run in key spots, and just enough of a grinding running game to keep things moving.
What’s Going To Happen
Central Michigan is well coached, it’s playing well, and it has a decent talent base that’s only going to get better with more experience. However, Western Michigan has the all-around skill and scheme to push Buffalo for the honor as the MAC’s top team.
WMU has beaten CMU twice in a row and five times in the last six. The Bronco offense will be just efficient enough in the second half on the road to survive a fun, spirited fight.
Western Michigan vs Central Michigan Prediction, Line
Western Michigan 34, Central Michigan 30
Bet on WMU vs CMU with BetMGM
Central Michigan -2, o/u: 60.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 3
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- 2022 Cleeve Hurdle Tips, Predictions & Preview – No Opposing Champ at Cheltenham
- W Series to kick off eight-round 2022 season in Miami
- Ecuador vs Brazil prediction: World Cup qualifier betting tips, odds and free bet
- Jeddah to make minor tweaks for driver visibility
- Ichiro unanimous? A wait for Chase Utley? Predicting the next three Hall of Fame classes
- College Football Bowl Ties, Affiliations For Each Conference 2022-2023
- Johnny Gargano Reacts To His Name Being Chanted On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Dynamite News – Britt Baker Trashes Cleveland, Kris Statlander/Leyla Hirsch
- With a mix of old, new and borrowed tricks, the Flames make franchise history
- Winners, losers and fallout from the 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame election