Washington vs Arizona prediction and game preview.
Washington vs Arizona Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 21
Game Time: 8:00 ET
Venue: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium, Seattle, WA
Washington (1-0) vs Arizona (0-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Arizona Will Win
Grant Gunnell came up with the type of performance the offense needed to have a shot to beat USC. The Wildcats lost in the final moments, but the revamped defense was able to hold up relatively well, and the offense kept hitting the Trojans enough to make it a fight.
Gunnell was good on his deep throws, he ran for 40 yards, and played like the steady playmaker who can give the Wildcats a chance. The offensive line wasn’t bad at giving Gunnell time to work,
Why Washington Will Win
Washington caught a few breaks on generous spots on the way to a 27-21 win over Oregon State, but the team – throw in an interesting punting problem early on – managed to get through the opener.
It started with the ground game that kept things simple. The three-headed running back attack of Sean McGrew, Kamari Pleasant and Richard Newton were able to combine for 193 of the team’s 267 rushing yards, the offensive line was strong, and the defense was fantastic in the secondary, allowing just 85 passing yards.
USC was able to pound away a bit on the Arizona defensive front – averaging over five yards per carry – and Washington won’t do anything too crazy. Run, play good defense, repeat.
What’s Going To Happen
The Washington lines will take over early on. Arizona will be able to run a little bit, and Gunnell will have his moments, but as the mantra has been from the start under new Husky head man Jimmy Lake, “run the damn ball.”
Washington will do it very well.
Washington vs Arizona Prediction, Line
Washington 30, Arizona 20
Bet on Washington vs Arizona with BetMGM
Washington -11.5, o/u: 53
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- AEW: TBS Title Tournament Bracket To Be Revealed On Next Week’s Rampage
- Cincinnati vs Detroit Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 6
- Bombers’ defence continues 4th-quarter dominance
- **SPOILERS** For This Year’s Episode Of WWE Tribute To The Troops
- Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Kent State vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Game Preview
- Who’s going to the World Series? Our LCS predictions
- Troy vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview