Wake Forest vs Louisville prediction and game preview.
Wake Forest vs Louisville Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 12
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY
Network: ACC Network
Wake Forest (4-3) vs Louisville (3-7) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Wake Forest Will Win
Let’s just say the team should have fresh legs – in a lemonade out of lemons way considering the team’s health issues.
Before missing the last month, the offense was rolling. It came up with over 600 yards in a wild loss to North Carolina, the balance was there, and …
One. One turnover all year on a fumble against NC State. There haven’t been any interceptions and no other mistakes as the Demon Deacons lead the nation with a +15 turnover margin.
Louisville, by the way, is the second-worst in the nation in turnover margin, giving it up 24 times and is a -14 overall.
Why Louisville Will Win
The Louisville pass defense has been solid. The run D is a difference story, but the secondary held up well against Boston College, Miami, Pitt, Notre Dame, and everyone else on the schedule – only giving up more than 300 yards to Miami’s D’Eriq King.
The offense is keeping things moving with a good balance. Again, turnovers are an issue, but as long as there aren’t a ton of mistakes, the ground game should work against a Wake Forest defensive front that’s not getting into the backfield and should allow close to 200 yards if the Cardinals get going.
The team overall is playing okay. The special teams – especially the punting game – is iffy, but the offense is fine, the defense is okay outside of a lack of pass rush, but …
What’s Going To Happen
Those turnovers. The Cardinals have given it up three times in each the last four games and in seven of the last nine.
Wake Forest won’t be razor-sharp, but it’ll be +2 in the turnover battle, it’ll be more efficient offensively, and it’ll look like a team that’s been waiting to play for a month.
Wake Forest vs Louisville Prediction, Line
Wake Forest 37, Louisville 30
Bet on Wake Forest vs Louisville with BetMGM
Louisville -1, o/u: 63.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 3
5: Wonder Woman 1984
1: A Holly Dolly Christmas
- Big Ten Expansion. What Does The Conference Do Now?: Daily Cavalcade
- White Sox activate DH Jimenez off IL Monday
- Padres get Frazier from Pirates for three players
- AEW Donates $100,000 To Support Charlotte’s “Safe Alliance’
- Tony Khan & Other AEW EVPs Flew To Chicago To Film Footage This Past Sunday
- Nye: Inside the Riders’ Green and White game
- Four undervalued UFAs who could be bargains when free agency opens
- Lions release 18, including QB Will Arndt
- WEC unveils more details on Bahrain double header
- Maple Leafs 2021 Free Agency Preview: Needs, targets, issues