Virginia vs Florida State prediction and game preview.
Virginia vs Florida State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 28
Game Time: 8:00 ET
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium, Tallahassee, FL
Network: ACC Network
Virginia (4-4) vs Florida State (2-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Virginia Will Win
This whole 2020 Florida State season is going just GREAT.
The Mike Norvell era got off to a rocky start before it all began, there’s been nothing positive on the field other than a bizarre upset over North Carolina, and now it’s all taken another after the program made Dabo mad – FSU pulled out of the game last week with Clemson with COVID protocol concerns.
Meanwhile, Virginia is quiet on a three-game winning streak to turn its season around, tuning up even more with a 55-15 win over Abilene Christian last week.
The Cavalier offensive line is playing great, the pass rush is terrific, and the team does a great job of controlling the pace and tempo.
Why Florida State Will Win
Florida State might not be doing a whole lot of things right, but it’s able to control the time of possession, too.
In a game like this with little passing game and less of a defense to rely on, the Noles will be more than happy to try running the ball, letting the clock roll, and keep the score low and make the game go fast.
This isn’t an explosive Virginia team. It comes in with the ACC’s worst pass defense, no downfield passing game to worry about, and with enough of a turnover problem to give FSU several easy chances.
What’s Going To Happen
FSU will keep on trying with the various young parts getting their shot, but this rough year isn’t going to get any better.
It’s not going to be anything pretty, but Virginia will come up with a workmanlike effort on both sides of the ball. It won’t make the mistakes Florida State will, and the run D will hold up a wee bit better.
Virginia vs Florida State Prediction, Line
Virginia 30, Florida State 17
Bet on Virginia vs Florida State with BetMGM
Virginia -9.5, o/u: 59.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
Bet $1 on the Notre Dame money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if Notre Dame scores a touchdown this weekend. Place your legal, online sports bets in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV at BetMGM. New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- MLB, union meet for 1st CBA talks, sources say
- A statement from the CFL on the murder of George Floyd
- Ex-NFL Star AJ Francis Says He’s Waiting For His Opportunity To Make WWE Debut