Virginia vs Abilene Christian prediction and game preview.
Virginia vs Abilene Christian Broadcast
Date: Saturday, November 21
Game Time: 4:00 ET
Venue: David A, Harrison III Field, Charlottesville, VA
Virginia (2-4) vs Abilene Christian (1-4) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Abilene Christian Will Win
The passing game is just good enough to be a problem if the Cavalier secondary isn’t focused.
North Carolina was able to bomb away on Virginia. Miami went off, Wake Forest threw for over 300 yards, and everyone by NC State and Louisville threw for well over 280 yards, and Louisville didn’t get there because it was busy running for over 300 yards.
ACU doesn’t have a big-time downfield game, but QB Peyton Mansell was able to do enough to keep the offense moving. However …
Why Virginia Will Win
The Wildcat run defense is non-existent.
The Virginia running game hasn’t been anything special, but it’s been able to balance out the O from time to time, and it’s good enough to assume it’ll come up with 200 yards on the ground walking into the building.
Teams are able to average over five yards per carry on ACU without much of a problem, and there’s not going to be enough of a pass rush to worry about.
Virginia QB Brennan Armstrong will have all the time he needs to hit his third down throws, and they’ll be set up by the ground game that makes it 3rd and 2 over and over again.
What’s Going To Happen
This is a nice break for a Cavalier team that’s going to go on a nice second half run. It gets a winnable Florida State game after this, and then the home finale against Boston College before dealing with Virginia Tech.
Virginia will put this away fast and gear it up for the Noles. It’ll be over by halftime.
Virginia vs Abilene Christian Prediction, Line
Virginia 48, Abilene Christian 6
Bet on Virginia vs Abilene Christian with BetMGM
No Line, o/u: No Line
Must See Rating: 1
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
Bet $1 on the Notre Dame money line, WIN an additional $100 (in free bets) if Notre Dame scores a touchdown this weekend. Place your legal, online sports bets in CO, IN, NJ, TN and WV at BetMGM. New customer offer, terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs