Villanova Wildcats vs Georgetown Hoyas prediction and college basketball game preview.
Villanova vs Georgetown Broadcast
Date: Sunday, February 7
Game Time: 2:30 ET
Venue: Finneran Pavillion, Villanova, PA
Villanova (11-2) vs Georgetown (5-8) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Georgetown Will Win
The Hoyas have found something that worked over the las few games.
It was a rough year thanks to a long losing streak and a brutal layoff, but the team came beck rejuvenated after almost three weeks off with wins over Providence and Creighton.
Can Villanova bounce back after struggling from the field, having its worst shooting day of the year three three, and getting out rebounded by the St. John’s in a stunning loss?
Over the last two games Georgetown has been good at holding down the three and has been fantastic on the boards.
It’s playing like a team with relatively fresh legs.
Why Villanova Will Win
Really? You think Villanova is going to hit just 8 of 30 shots from three for a second game in a row?
It hasn’t always been easy for the Wildcats – especially lately – but they had no problems with Georgetown in the first meeting back in mid-December’s 13-point win. They weren’t that great from the outside and were outrebounded, and they still won easily because they got to the free throw line and the Hoyas didn’t.
Georgetown might be playing better, but it’s still not a great defensive team and doesn’t force enough mistakes.
What’s Going To Happen
There have been a few too many fights for Villanova since missing several weeks, and it’s almost like they can’t quite get their groove back. However, they’re at home, they’re coming off the ugly loss, and they’re about to start shooting well again after it takes a few minutes to get going.
Villanova vs Georgetown Prediction, Line
Villanova 77, Georgetown 68
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
Villanova -13.5, o/u: 144
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Waste Management Open final round
1: Puppy Bowl
-10: Kitten Bowl
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more