UTEP vs Charlotte prediction and game preview.
UTEP vs Charlotte Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 24
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Jerry Richardson Stadium, Charlotte NC
UTEP (3-2) vs Charlotte (1-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why UTEP Will Win
The Miners are actually playing well.
For the first time in year’s there’s actually a decent passing game to work around, and the defense is second in Conference USA in yards allowed.
It’s getting a great start to the season from the run defense that only allowed more than 100 yards to Texas. By a mile, this is the best third down D the program has enjoyed in over a decade.
Charlotte is only hitting 39% of its third down chances and hasn’t been close to consistent enough.
Why Charlotte Will Win
FINALLY the 49ers are at home. They had to take it to the road over then first three games of a strange season with pauses, postponements, and two losses in the first three games. What’s been the problem so far?
The run defense has been a mess.
UTEP was able to run on a miserable ULM defense, and that was about it. It hasn’t hit the 100-yard mark in three of the last four games.
The Charlotte passing game should be sharp early on, and it should be able to keep it going. UTEP hasn’t faced a whole slew of top passing attacks outside of the blowout loss to Texas, and now it’s going to be pushed.
What’s Going To Happen
Charlotte hasn’t played the part yet, and UTEP has played out of its mind for the first part of the season. The Miners are no longer an easy out, but the 49ers will finally get a chance to enjoy the home life with its sharpest game yet.
UTEP vs Charlotte Prediction, Line
Charlotte 30, UTEP 17
Bet on UTEP vs Charlotte with BetMGM
Charlotte -14.5, o/u: 50.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2
5: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
1: Hubie Halloween
- Dodgers see ‘aggressive’ deadline plan bear fruit
- Sources: Rays ace Glasnow facing Tommy John
- Mark Henry Comments On Vince McMahon Nearly Firing Owen Hart For A Prank
- Booker T Reveals What Other Wrestlers Can Learn From Nick Gage, More
- Ferguson: Landing spots for surprise cuts
- Nannini clinches maiden F3 win in Hungary
- Verstappen condemns boos directed at Hamilton from Hungary crowd
- New Jersey, Who Dis?: REDBLACKS unveil new threads
- Nick Ritchie should vie for top-six role with Maple Leafs
- Maple Leafs’ signing of Ondrej Kase comes with risk