USF vs Temple prediction and game preview.
USF vs Temple Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 17
Game Time: 12:00 ET
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
USF (1-3) vs Temple (0-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why USF Will Win
The team is still trying to get all the parts together, but it’s been strong overall in the secondary – at least until last week’s loss to East Carolina.
The D picked off three passes to keep it close to Cincinnati, it’s allowing a not-bad 6.6 yards per throw, and overall it’s been okay at taking the ball away forcing seven turnovers.
Now the run offense has to get going again.
Playing Navy always skews the stats, but Temple’s defensive front had an issue in the loss slowing down the ground attack. USF hasn’t been able to do much on the ground over the last few games, but the pieces are there. The backfield is good enough to get this all going if the line can generate a bit of a push.
Why Temple Will Win
The USF pass defense has been okay, but the run D has been rolled over.
Notre Dame and Cincinnati were supposed to have success – it wasn’t a shock that they did – but East Carolina? The Pirate rolled for 210 yards to balance out the offense.
Temple was able to come up with 166 yards and three touchdowns on the ground against Navy, but it was Anthony Russo who was the star, hitting 70% of his passes for 206 yards with a touchdown and a pick. So how did the Owls lose? they never had the ball – keeping it for fewer than 25 minutes.
That won’t be a problem this week.
What’s Going To Happen
USF needs to run the ball well to pull this off, and that’s not going to happen. The Owls got their opening game out of the way – it screwed up just enough to not pull it off late against the Midshipmen – and now they’ll start to look the part.
USF vs Temple Prediction, Line
Temple 30, USF 16
Bet on USF vs Temple with BetMGM
Temple -10.5, o/u: 54.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: The Right Stuff (1983 movie version)
1: The Right Stuff (2020 TV version)
- AEW: TBS Title Tournament Bracket To Be Revealed On Next Week’s Rampage
- Cincinnati vs Detroit Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 6
- Bombers’ defence continues 4th-quarter dominance
- **SPOILERS** For This Year’s Episode Of WWE Tribute To The Troops
- Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Kent State vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Game Preview
- Who’s going to the World Series? Our LCS predictions
- Troy vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview