UNLV vs Hawaii prediction and game preview.
UNLV vs Hawaii Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 12
Game Time: 11:00 pm ET
Venue: Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI
UNLV (0-5) vs Hawaii (3-4) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why UNLV Will Win
What’s going right for the Rebels?
The offense isn’t turning the ball over enough to matter, the pass rush is okay at times, and there have been parts to the defense that work.
Granted, Wyoming ran wild, but it couldn’t throw against the Rebels when they played a few weeks ago. Now the D goes against a wildly inconsistent Hawaii offense that’s not running all that well, is giving up a whole lot of sacks, and there’s no pass rush coming on the other side.
For once, the UNLV lines should be able to hold up, but …
Why Hawaii Will Win
UNLV is struggling way too much.
The offense can’t convert on third downs, it’s not moving the chains, and there’s no downfield passing game. The inability to stretch the field allows every defense to load up against the run, and there just no room for any of the good backs to go.
Hawaii’s offense might not be anything special, but it’s been able to throw for over 200 yards in every game but the loss to Wyoming. The run defense has been a massive issue so far, but that’s not going to be a problem this week against this Rebel attack.
What’s Going To Happen
UNLV doesn’t have the offensive punch to make this much of a game against a Hawaii team that hasn’t had to leave home since mid-November. The Rainbow Warriors hung around well in losses to Boise State and San Jose State – the stars of the Mountain West – and took down Nevada.
Now, finally, the team will get a relatively easy win after getting up in the first half and relying on the pass defense in the second.
UNLV vs Hawaii Prediction, Line
Hawaii 40, UNLV 17
Bet on UNLV vs Hawaii with BetMGM
Hawaii -20, o/u: 58.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Wonder Woman 1984
1: A Holly Dolly Christmas
- WWE NXT 2.0 Group Could Be Called Up To The Main Roster Soon
- House Of Glory Returns With Featured Match – Amazing Red Vs. Will Ospreay
- Ticats add Bralon Addison to active roster
- From The Editor’s Desk: It’s time for Week 9
- Schumacher targets regular points with Haas in 2022
- Change at Mercedes for 2022 – but whose team will it be?
- White Sox P Rodon to test sore arm in Wed. start
- Giants 1B Belt has broken thumb; status unclear
- WWE RAW News – Karrion Kross Ends Jaxson Ryker’s Undefeated Streak, Priest/Sheamus
- WWE News News – Shayna Baszler Continues Her Dominance, Styles/Riddle