UCF vs USF prediction and game preview.
UCF vs USF Broadcast
Date: Friday, November 27
Game Time: 3:30 ET
Venue: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
UCF (5-3) vs South Florida (1-7) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why UCF Will Win
USF doesn’t have the defense to hold down the explosion.
Cincinnati’s defense was barely able to hold on in last week’s 36-33 win over the Knights, and the Bulls don’t have the ability to slow down anything UCF tries to do.
Memphis hit USF for 437 passing yards a few weeks ago, and Houston ran for 319 yards the game after – the Bulls allowed well over 1,000 yards of total offense in its last two games.
Even after the loss to the Bearcats, UCF is still No. 1 in the nation in passing offense, second in total O, and to make things worse No. 1 in college football in takeaways. USF has a giveaway problem, turning it over two times or more five times in the last six games.
Why USF Will Win
Yeah, the UCF offense is having a blast, but the defense hasn’t exactly been a rock.
The run defense hasn’t had too many problems – the line was able to keep Cincinnati in relative check – but anyone with balance gives the Knights issues.
Memphis was able to get by in a shootout by running for over 200 yards and throwing for almost 500. Three times this season teams have been able to hit UCF for 200 on the ground and 200 through the air, but this week, USF might only be able to get hot with the passing game.
Freshman Noah Johnson was able to push Memphis with 217 yards and two scores, but it was Jordan McCloud who stepped back in against Houston and was able to overcome a few too many misfires with a few good downfield plays.
The Bulls have to keep pressing, and no matter what …
What’s Going To Happen
USF has GOT to move the chains.
The time of possession battle has been an issue for first year head coach Jeff Scott’s team, mostly because the O can’t connect on a meaningful third down try. UCF is No. 1 in the conference on the money downs.
The Bulls will keep it interesting for a little while, but the UCF explosion will take over in the second half.
UCF vs USF Prediction, Line
UCF 48, USF 20
Bet on UCF vs USF with BetMGM
UCF -25, o/u: 67
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2
5: Thanksgiving beef tenderloin
1: Thanksgiving turkey
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21