UCF vs Tulane prediction and game preview.
UCF vs Tulane Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 24
Game Time: 2:00 ET
Venue: Bounce House, Orlando, FL
UCF (2-2) vs Tulane (2-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Tulane Will Win
The Green Wave have the offense to keep up the pace. It hasn’t been amazing over the last few games, but they’ve been able to put points on the board helped by a defense that forces a whole slew of mistakes.
The D generated five takeaways against Houston and two against Southern Miss – it has to screw up UCF’s offense by stalling drives with forced errors.
Win the turnover margin, get the best running game in the American Athletic Conference going early, and keep scoring, keep scoring, and keep scoring. The UCF run defense has been a disaster so far – allowing more than 200 yards in three of its four games – and Tulane should be able to hit the mark.
Why UCF Will Win
The UCF passing game has been ridiculous.
The defense has gone bye-bye, but the Knights are coming off a 601-yard passing performance against Memphis and hit the 400-yard mark in two of the other three games.
Tulane’s pass defense is in trouble.
The Green Wave might have a fantastic pass rush, but it didn’t do a whole lot of good after allowing well over 1,100 total yards in the last three games and 299 or more in four of the five outings.
The only game the Tulane defense got a break against the pass came against Navy, and it’s not exactly the Kansas City Chiefs throwing it around.
UCF will fire at will.
What’s Going To Happen
UCF hasn’t lost three games in a row since the end of the 2016 season. There’s grumbling after losing two straight this year in games that could’ve gone the other way, but there won’t be concerns this time around.
Both teams will hit home runs, and both will make this a riot if you love big offensive numbers.
UCF isn’t dropping two home dates in a row – the Memphis game was on the road in between Tulsa and this – since the end of the 0-12 2015 season. It’s not losing a third.
UCF vs Tulane Prediction, Line
UCF 52, Tulane 31
Bet on UCF vs Tulane with BetMGM
UCF -19.5, o/u: 72
ATS Confidence out of 5: 3
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm
1: Hubie Halloween
- Jury: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd murder
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Navy Midshipmen: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- Freeman uninterested in ‘distraction’ of new deal