UAB vs Louisiana Tech prediction and game preview.
UAB vs Louisiana Tech Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 3:30
Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium, Ruston, LA
UAB (4-2) vs Louisiana Tech (3-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why UAB Will Win
Louisiana Tech just can’t seem to run the ball.
The offensive line is having a massive problem in pass protection and against the more active defensive fronts, and it’s showing with bad day after bad day on the ground. The offense hasn’t hit the 100-yard rushing mark in any of the last four games.
This isn’t the high-powered Louisiana Tech O that it should be. It’s had few moments, but it hasn’t been able to come up with 270 yards of total offense in any of the last three games, and now it’s dealing with a Blazer D that hasn’t allowed more than 290 yards in any of the last three games.
Why Louisiana Tech Will Win
The turnovers have been a big, big problem for UAB.
It was able to overcome them against the mediocre teams, but against Louisiana, the two interceptions and -2 turnover margin were a killer in the loss. On the year, the Blazers have given it up 12 times. Louisiana Tech’s defense isn’t taking the ball away in bunches, but it force mistakes. It can pull this off at home with a +2 turnover margin.
The passing game hasn’t been able to get rolling, but the pieces are there to do it. UAB’s secondary hasn’t been pushed all that often – this is the game for the Bulldogs to start pushing through the air.
What’s Going To Happen
UAB lost to Miami, and it was beaten by a strong Louisiana team. That’s it.
Marshall might be the star of Conference USA, but UAB is still right there with the offense that can do a little bit of everything right. This is about the defense, though.
The Louisiana Tech offense simply isn’t able to keep things moving enough to get this much-needed win.
UAB vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Line
UAB 24, Louisiana Tech 17
Bet on UAB vs Louisiana Tech with BetMGM
UAB -12, o/u: 47.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 1.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Alonso ‘felt 300 per cent more confident’ through race
- Ole Miss Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Duke Blue Devils: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Maple Leafs’ Nylander rises to Keefe’s challenge after missed meeting
- Canucks emerging from darkest weeks with brightest performances
- A Video Of Mick Foley’s Appearance On “Pawn Stars”, Big NJPW Stipulation
- WWE NXT News – Franky Monet Interrupts Io Shirai, Ted Dibiase Sr. Appears
- MLB, union meet for 1st CBA talks, sources say
- A statement from the CFL on the murder of George Floyd
- Ex-NFL Star AJ Francis Says He’s Waiting For His Opportunity To Make WWE Debut