Troy vs Arkansas State prediction and game preview.
Troy vs Arkansas State Broadcast
Date: Saturday, October 31
Game Time: 3:00 ET
Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium, Jonesboro, AR
Troy (3-2) vs Arkansas State (3-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college football, go to BetMGM
Why Troy Will Win
The Troy passing game has the ability to keep up. It had one bad day against BYU – everyone does – but it bombed away against everyone else with well over 300 yards in each of the last three games and over 400 in the loss to Georgia State.
Arkansas State isn’t into the whole defense thing.
The Red Wolves have the offense to hang around in any sort of firefight, but the defense has been hammered for over 280 passing yards by everyone but Appalachian State, and that’s because the Mountaineers were too busy running at will.
ASU has allowed over 500 yards of total offense four of the six games so far, and Troy will be happy to add to the mix.
Why Arkansas State Will Win
To be fair to Arkansas State, it’s not like the defense has been crunched by the weak and the sad.
It’s not okay to have the Sun Belt’s worst defense, but four of the games were at Memphis, Kansas State, Coastal Carolina and Appalachian State – those four can crank up the O. Georgia State put up 583 in the firefight a few weeks ago, and it’s got an offense, too.
Arkansas State does everything big. It turns the ball over a ton, but it forces a lot of mistakes. It gives up a whole lot of big yards, but the passing game is all but unstoppable when it gets into a groove.
What’s Going To Happen
Troy has flown a bit under the radar, and this is the real test to see if it’s going to be a Sun Belt player or not.
There will be plenty of passing yards, lots of points, and a ton of wild mood swings. The Arkansas State offense at home will pull this out in the final moments as both defenses melt down in in the fourth.
Troy vs Arkansas State Prediction, Line
Arkansas State 48, Troy 44
Bet on Troy vs Arkansas State with BetMGM
Arkansas State -2.5, o/u: 71.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 3.5
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- AEW: TBS Title Tournament Bracket To Be Revealed On Next Week’s Rampage
- Cincinnati vs Detroit Prediction, Game Preview
- NFL Game Previews, Schedule, Predictions, Lines, How To Watch: Week 6
- Bombers’ defence continues 4th-quarter dominance
- **SPOILERS** For This Year’s Episode Of WWE Tribute To The Troops
- Toledo vs Central Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Kent State vs Western Michigan Prediction, Game Preview
- Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Game Preview
- Who’s going to the World Series? Our LCS predictions
- Troy vs Texas State Prediction, Game Preview