Toledo vs Eastern Michigan prediction and game preview.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Broadcast
Date: Wednesday, November 18
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Rynearson Stadium, Ypsilanti, MI
Network: CBS Sports Network
Toledo (1-1) vs Eastern Michigan (0-2) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Toledo Will Win
The Rocket offense has been terrific so far, but in different ways.
The running game was always expected to be strong – and it opened with 310 yards against Bowling Green – but the versatile attack hit Western Michigan for close to 340 yards in the tough 41-38 loss last week.
The Eastern Michigan secondary hasn’t been all that bad, but the pass defense hasn’t been a rock, and the defense has allowed over 200 yards rushing and 200 receiving in both to the first two games.
Yes, this is an Eastern Michigan program that seems to keep everything close, but it keeps games close, and loses. But …
Why Eastern Michigan Will Win
The Eagles are finally back at home.
They’ve been tough in two games against two dangerous MAC teams with two dangerous offenses – Kent State and Ball State – and they had their chances to win both games.
The defense has been great on third downs, but that’s been about it. The offense isn’t moving the ball enough, and the defense is getting run over, but QB Preston Hutchinson is a dangerous option as a runner as well as a downfield passer, and on the other side, Turan Rush is a good-looking pass rusher who should be disruptive.
What’s Going To Happen
It’s going to be close, but all Eastern Michigan games are close. 12 of the program’s last 17 games have been decided by eight points or fewer, and at home, this is going to be a good battle.
Toledo is getting too much out of its great group of running backs, Eli Peters is a solid quarterback, and the team will come through in the clutch. The Rockets will make the big plays in key spots, and the Eagles won’t.
Toledo vs Eastern Michigan Prediction, Line
Toledo 34, Eastern Michigan 27
Bet on Toledo vs Eastern Michigan with BetMGM
Toledo -6.5, o/u: 60.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 2.5
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- Winward Racing fields two cars in DTM for Auer, Ellis
- Di Resta spearheads three-car United Autosports Le Mans entry
- Steinberg’s MMQB: Meet the woman behind CFL.ca
- Omega Defeats Moxley In An Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch To Retain AEW World Title
- Sting & Darby Allin Defeat Brian Cage & Ricky Starks In A Street Fight Match At Revolution
- Ladder Match Highlights, Ethan Page Makes AEW Debut
- Russell wary Ferrari engine gains will aid backmarker rivals
- Gonzaga vs Saint Mary’s College Basketball Game Preview: West Coast Conference Semifinal
- Hangman Page Defeats Matt Hardy In Q1 Earnings Match At Revolution (Highlights)
- Kyle Larson wins at Las Vegas Motor Speedway