Tennessee Volunteers vs LSU Tigers prediction and college basketball game preview.
Tennessee vs LSU Broadcast
Date: Saturday, February 13
Game Time: 2:00 ET
Venue: Pete Maravich Assembly Center, Baton Rouge, LA
Tennessee (14-4) vs LSU (12-6) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on college basketball, go to BetMGM
Why Tennessee Will Win
The Vols bogged down in the 52-50 loss at Ole Miss a few weeks ago, but that was an aberration for an offense that’s been living around the 80-point mark lately. That’s not even what the team does well.
This is still the SEC’s best scoring defense that’s great at forcing mistakes and fantastic at locking up on the outside. Over the last five games, no one has hit more than 27% from three against this and it takes something special to get to 40% overall from the field. But …
Why LSU Will Win
LSU has the high-powered scoring offense to push this Tennessee defense very, very hard.
The Tigers might not play a whole lot of D, but they’re great from the field, fine from three, and no one in the SEC is better at forcing mistakes and generating points.
Combine the scoring punch with the defensive pressure and the ability to make everything on the free throw line, and the mix could be right to bother the Vols if this gets into any sort of shootout.
What’s Going To Happen
LSU is finally back at home after playing four of its last five away from Baton Rouge.
It might have lost its last two home games to Texas Tech and Alabama, but it’ll stretch the Tennessee defense to make this a battle throughout. The Vols will clamp down when they absolutely have to and make the one extra free throw late to get out alive.
Tennessee vs LSU Prediction, Line
Tennessee 80, LSU 77
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM
COMING, o/u: COMING
ATS Confidence out of 5: COMING
Must See Rating: 3.5
5: My Bloody Valentine (the band, not the movie)
1: Valentine’s Day
- Ohtani (fatigue) has Tuesday start pushed back
- Big collision sends Dozier to IL; Abreu day-to-day
- Cesaro Reveals Why His Pairing With Paul Heyman Didn’t Work, More
- PHOTO: Becky Lynch Is Back In The Gym Training
- Grosjean claims maiden IndyCar pole at Indy GP
- Argos announce 2021 coaching staff
- Predicting Round 1 of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Newgarden leads VeeKay in second IndyCar practice session
- UNLV Rebels: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- Stanley Cup Playoffs betting guide: Odds, picks, props and more