Syracuse vs Louisville prediction and game preview.
Syracuse vs Louisville Broadcast
Date: Friday, November 20
Game Time: 7:00 ET
Venue: Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, KY
Syracuse (1-7) vs Louisville (2-5) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Syracuse Will Win
Louisville has a hard time not giving the football to other teams.
The turnover problem was bad to start the season, there was an eye of the storm, and then it came back roaring with three giveaways in each of the last two games and five times overall.
Syracuse could use the help.
The secondary might have lost key talents, but the defense leads the ACC in takeaways and the D overall hasn’t been gouged lately. It hasn’t been a rock, but if Louisville’s offense keeps having issues with picks, the Orange will stay alive.
Why Louisville Will Win
Syracuse has a giving problem, too. It can take the ball away just fine, but it alway likes to be gracious and provide enough turnovers to make life hard on itself.
It wasn’t always this way. The Orange were a whopping +11 in turnover margin over the first five games, and then … -8 in the last three with nine giveaways.
There’s that, and the offense has failed to come up with 300 yards of total offense in the last two games and only hit 100 rushing yards twice this season. Louisville should outgain Syracuse by way over 100 yards.
What’s Going To Happen
Both teams keep screwing up, and both teams are in the midst of massively disappointing seasons. Syracuse can’t catch a break, and outside of the battle with Boston College last week, it’s getting its doors blown off. Louisville can’t catch a break, and it’s losing too many close games.
Louisville will finally get an easy game.
Syracuse vs Louisville Prediction, Line
Louisville 38, Syracuse 24
Bet on Syracuse vs Louisville with BetMGM
Louisville -18, o/u: 56.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2.5
Must See Rating: 2
5: The Crown: Season 4
1: A Nashville Christmas Carol
- Max Caster Disses Opponents in Revolution ‘Ladder Match’ Music Video
- Applying Pressure: Argos changing defensive identity with FA moves
- Quartararo and Yamaha top final day of first Qatar MotoGP test
- ‘Foolhardy’ to ignore Alpine, Ferrari threat – Aston Martin
- World Championship Match Announced For ROH 19th Anniversary Show
- Jets Mailbag: Should Winnipeg sell high on Paul Stastny?
- Which CFL records could live forever?
- Flames start hot, burn out vs. Oilers as new coach Sutter watches from afar
- Oilers fought, scored their way out of slump in comeback win vs. Flames
- Miller plays finest game to drive Canucks’ comeback win over Maple Leafs