Tom Brady won his seventh Super Bowl with the win over Kansas City. Now that’s another win that Michigan can brag about – what schools have the most Super Bowl winning starting quarterbacks?
The Big 12 finally got a Super Bowl-winning quarterback last year with Patrick Mahomes bringing one home, and he came a game away from making it two.
But that Tom Brady guy did it again to keep adding to Michigan’s bragging rights.
— Michigan Football (@UMichFootball) February 8, 2021
There’s still a whole lot of work to do by other massive football schools.
USC, Miami, Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio State, Penn State, Texas, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Virginia Tech, Washington and Arizona State … none of them have a Super Bowl-winning starting quarterback on the resumé.
Which schools can claim the most Super Bowl-winning starting quarterbacks?
(3) Bart Starr (2 wins), Joe Namath, Ken Stabler
(3) Len Dawson, Bob Griese (2 wins), Drew Brees
(2) Jim McMahon, Steve Young
(2) Joe Theismann, Joe Montana (4 wins)
(2) Jim Plunkett (2 wins), John Elway (2 wins)
(1) Nick Foles
(1) Aaron Rodgers
(1) Joe Flacco
(1) Brad Johnson
(1) Trent Dilfer
(1) Doug Williams
(1) Terry Bradshaw (4 wins)
(1) Johnny Unitas
(1) Ben Roethlisberger (2 wins)
(1) Tom Brady (7 wins)
(1) Phil Simms
(1) Roger Staubach (2 wins)
(1) Kurt Warner
(1) Eli Manning (2 wins)
(1) Brett Favre
(1) Peyton Manning (2 wins)
(1) Patrick Mahomes
(1) Troy Aikman (3 wins)
(1) Mark Rypien
(1) Jeff Hostetler
(1) Russell Wilson
- Josh Anderson delivers playoff-type effort at crucial time for Canadiens
- Oilers get taste of playoff hockey in hard-fought Canadiens series
- How hot are the A’s? With an improbable 11th straight win, let’s say they’re sizzling
- Seth Rollins’ Reacts To Fan Poll On Twitter With Roman Reigns
- Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Crash Into The Elite’s Hangout, Darby Allin vs. Jungle Boy
- Padres’ Lamet exits early, set for MRI on forearm
- Texas Tech Red Raiders: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- The Waggle Extra: Ambrosie & taking the field in 2021
- Back 2 Basics: Learning the Landmine Row
- WWE NXT Viewership For 4/20/21