San Jose State vs Hawaii prediction and game preview.
San Jose State vs Hawaii Broadcast
Date: Saturday, December 5
Game Time: 6:00 ET
Venue: Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI
San Jose State (4-0) vs Hawaii (3-3) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why San Jose State Will Win
How have the Spartans been doing it to get to 4-0? The defense has been a rock, the offense is getting good quarterback play out of Nick Starkel, and the passing game is efficient and effective without a lot of mistakes.
Hawaii’s secondary hasn’t been gouged, but it allowed 220 yards or more three times partially due to a defensive front that doesn’t get behind the line.
There’s no Hawaii pass rush to worry about, and Starkel will have plenty of time behind a line that’s allowed just three sacks in four games.
Why Hawaii Will Win
The Rainbow Warriors are at home for their third straight game, pushing Boise State in a close loss a few weeks ago, handing Nevada its only loss last week, and now they get a shot to finally go on a wee bit of a run.
The defense might not be anything special, but it’s been able to generate a league-high ten takeaways, the passing game doesn’t throw picks, and overall, there aren’t a ton of mistakes – the team doesn’t beat itself.
San Jose State doesn’t have enough of a running game to matter, so Hawaii catches a break – there’s been an issue so far with the good ground attacks.
What’s Going To Happen
This was originally supposed to be in San Jose, but local restrictions forced the game to be moved to Hawaii.
San Jose State is playing its first true road game of the year – the win over San Diego State was at a neutral site – just when Hawaii appears to be finding its stride.
The Rainbow Warriors were able to keep Nevada from going off last week, and they’ll do the same this week. Expect a low scoring fight with Hawaii getting the one stop it needs in the final moments.
San Jose State vs Hawaii Prediction, Line
Hawaii 24, San Jose State 23
Bet on San Jose State vs Hawaii with BetMGM
San Jose State -2.5, o/u: 60
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 3
5: Gangs of London
1: Hillbilly Elegy
- Ric Flair & Tony Schiavone Pay Tribute To The Late Jim Crockett Jr.
- PHOTOS: Parker Boudreaux Training With Eva Marie
- O’Leary: Bruno Labelle is ready for his pro future
- Vettel gets first Aston Martin run at Silverstone shakedown
- Bahrain GP open to vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered fans
- NHL Power Rankings: Time To Step Up Edition
- Hurry Hard: Building a perfect CFL curling team
- Brad Treliving laments ‘inconsistent’ Flames amid trying season
- Feature: Mr. Le Mans opens up – Tom Kristensen on his book, career and ‘Le Mans superstition’
- Aitken stays on as Williams reserve driver for 2021