Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens prediction, game preview, and fantasy player to watch.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens Broadcast
Date: Sunday, November 1
Game Time: 1:00 ET
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0) vs Baltimore Ravens (5-1) Game Preview
For latest lines and to bet on the NFL, go to BetMGM
Why Pittsburgh Will Win
The Steeler pass rush is special, and the pass protection has been amazing.
Lamar Jackson continues to be devastating when he gets going outside of the pocket – the Steelers have the guys on the outside to contain him.
Jackson and the passing game have been okay, but he has yet to throw for 300 yards and only hit the 200-yard mark twice. This is a running team that needs to pound away, wait for it … wait for it … wait for it … and then Jackson strikes deep. Pittsburgh’s run defense leads the NFL, allowing 104 rushing yards to Denver and fewer than 100 yards against everyone else.
Why Baltimore Will Win
Baltimore’s ground game leads the NFL, and it’s going to hammer away until the Steelers can stop it.
The Ravens dominate the field position battle, it’s outstanding at generating takeaways, and they’ve got the pass rush to bother Ben Roethlisberger more he’s been hit all year.
This is going to be a physical game all the way around, and the Ravens have had a week off to rest up and get ready, while the Steelers had to deal with a killer Tennessee team.
Fantasy Football Player To Watch
RB JK Dobbins, Baltimore
This should be a defensive struggle, but with Mark Ingram likely out or limited for this match-up, Dobbins is going to get a bigger role no matter what. He only managed nine carries for 28 yards against the Eagles, but Dobbins could get to 15 carries in this one with Ingram doubtful.
What’s Going To Happen
Will the rested Baltimore ground game be able to get going against the red hot Pittsburgh defense that’s stuffing everything? This should be a battle that comes down the slightest error. The Steelers just find a way to get through week after week, but the fresher legs will matter.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens Prediction, Line
Baltimore 24, Pittsburgh 20
Bet on Pittsburgh vs Baltimore with BetMGM
Baltimore -4.5, o/u: 4.5
ATS Confidence out of 5: 2
Must See Rating: 5
5: Halloween (either Siouxsie and the Banshees or Ministry version)
1: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
- Wary of bans, Cora speaks to Sox about changes
- Glasnow blames MLB crackdown for UCL injury
- Western Michigan Broncos: CFN College Football Preview 2021
- WWE Congratulates Renee Paquette On The Birth Of Her Baby Girl, & More
- Suge D Wasn’t Happy With Billy Corgan Removing Him From The NWA Talent List
- Teams to face new tyre pressure checks following Baku failures
- The Waggle, Ep. 266: Path to kickoff w/ Commissioner Ambrosie
- Roughriders sign American LB Deon Lacey
- Austin Ekeler continues to ‘pound’ His Way toward NFL Elite Status
- Pirelli concludes investigation into Azerbaijan tyre failures